* I am currently attending International Business Program at Red River College. Trust me it's hell of work but I'm certainly having fun on learing a lot.
What I'm doing is not some random doodling. I always come up with professionally done, high quality comics / illustrations.
I do a quite bit of graphical design works such as posters, flyers, logos, visual and advertisement materials for web etc. Please see the full gallery for my previous works.
When I ask anyone "do you know what live-painting is?" and a lot of people go "huh?". It's like a finger painting for kids, except it is 100 times cooler to watch. I believe the art can be aggressive and that's why I do this time to time.
Since I carry pretty unique, one of a kind grinding life, I occasionally get in front of people and talk about what I think. Click the thumbnail above for how I do it for example. (This clip is the one I did in front of about 90 high schoolers in Japan, 47mins long.)
CLIP STUDIO EX:
My main tool to create various different illustrations and comic works.
My main set-up is Mac-based. However, I am capable of using Windows machine as good as Mac.
I use CotEditor or Sublime for coding. I'm strongly willing to learn more about web technology.
I do not fear to go up in front of the audience and talk.
Also, I am a good networker so never shy with new people.
Taq "Q." Yoneda
- What I do: comic artist / graphic designer
- Where I am: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- What I like: Coffee, fried chicken, reading, drawing, taking a walk
- What I don't like: Being bored
- Favorite phrases: "Creativitiy is intelligence having fun" by Albert Einstein / "One person's craziness is another person's reality" by Tim Burton
Winnipeg, MB, Canada